HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Domo!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Domo!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 am

i'm april from california, usa. i work full time (and used to have 2 jobs up until a year ago) so for a while i wasn't able to do what i loved to do and that's watching anime and asian dramas. i'm an otaku, not die-hard but an otaku nonetheless, and i've always been curious about dramas based on popular manga/anime titles. i've heard about Hanadan from way back 2005 but didn't really have the chance to see and explore the live series up until Dec of last year. so you see, i've been bashing myself for being in the dark for these many years. i should have been a Maotsujun fan for 5 years now. i can't tell you how many times i've watched the drama and movie - i stopped counting. it's all i ever do on my days off :D i discovered LSS when i googled mao & jun and i also happened to read a blog that credited your site as its source for several of its pix. like many of you here i also feel that they have great chemistry on and off screen. just the thought of them dating already makes me happy, hehe.. if they ever confirm it i'll drop dead (of happiness)! and so, i'm very excited to be a part of this community. can't wait to learn more about Jun-kun and Mao-chan.

yoroshiku onegaishimasu! *bow*bow*
Back to top Go down
miku*

PostSubject: Re: Domo!   Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:53 pm

hi April!!!

I'm miku*. welcome to LSS...
I agree with everything you've said. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay. ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domo!   Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:06 am

miku* wrote:
hi April!!!

I'm miku*. welcome to LSS...
I agree with everything you've said. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay. ;)

hi miku* thank you for the welcome ^^ nee, the quote on your banner by Mao-chan.. did she really say that? ahhh, so sweet if she really did. i hope she continues to feel that way :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domo!   

Back to top Go down

Domo!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: