HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

HEEEEY GUUUUYS!! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: HEEEEY GUUUUYS!! :)    Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:29 pm

hey guys! my name is aira and i'm from the philippines :)
first of all, i so love watching dramas especially korean and japanese ;;)
and because of my love for dramas i found the AWESOMEST japanese drama ever..... and you guys know what that is HAHAHA its Hana yori dango <3
Last summer, i watched boys over flowers the korean version of HYD, and of course i loved it! but then i wondered, is it the same with the other versions? and i began to be curious. so i first searched the japanese one, i really had a hard time finding i site where to watch and i found this site dramacrazy.com. I watched it last summer and what a shock!! IT WAS MORE AWESOME THAN THE KOREAN ONE!! i really fell in love with story, the way they filmed everything and of course... the characters as well :"> After i watched the HYD1, HYD2 and the HYD the movie, i began to notice the chemistry between, Jun matsumoto and Inoue Mao. And i wondered, are they dating in real life? or Are they together? because when i watching the series, it felt like they were really into character and everything was actually happening in real life :) and so i began to search every bit of information about the two :">

during my searchings.. i really had a hard time finding information and videos because some videos were deleted from youtube and some cannot be played -_- but i never did lose hope :) AND THEN I FOUND THIS SITE :"> it was complete with videos, downloads, graphics and fan fiction as well =)) i was really lucky finding this site :) Until now, I NEVER LOST HOPE WITH MAOTSUJUN :) i keep on opening this site even if i had homework because hearing sitings of the two of them together or another project, it makes my day perfect :)

PS sorry to the administrators if i forgot to introduce myself first. i was finishing reading all the threads from 1 to 15 the whole summer and i forgot to do this :) hoping that you guys won't delete me here. because this is the only way to find news about the awesome twosome :) (mao ad jun)

hoping i can find friends here, who has determination and never did lose hope with the two :) looking forward to meeting every one!!! byee

Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey

PostSubject: Re: HEEEEY GUUUUYS!! :)    Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Written in big fat letters on our homepage: Please do NOT welcome members who have been there longer than you/ have presented yourself before you did, just to reach 20 posts. We'll be deleting these posts when there's an abuse.

Only once I have time to clean up, I'll be validating your account. That's the sanction.

Cfr. Post below

Blauw, blauw, blauw
Keer ik terug naar jou

Last edited by Trice on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward

PostSubject: Re: HEEEEY GUUUUYS!! :)    Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:22 pm

iloveshoo wrote:
Trice wrote:
Written in big fat letters on our homepage: Please do NOT welcome members who have been there longer than you/ have presented yourself before you did, just to reach 20 posts. We'll be deleting these posts when there's an abuse.

Only once I have time to clean up, I'll be validating your account. That's the sanction.

i'm not welcoming others :( i'm so sorry if you think i was :( and what sanction did i do? :O :O

I'm sorry to say so but you did...and you did it again... ...and it doesn't count as the required 20 posts...so please make your comments on other boards besides this one, okay?...Because I don't want to lose even one member...

See you around...

~limanh...

The Invisible Monkey

PostSubject: Re: HEEEEY GUUUUYS!! :)    Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Issue solved.
Deleted all of your posts, but your presentation. So you're starting anew. :)

You're getting access to the whole forum: *Tinhatters' seal-o'-approval*.
I hope you'll have a good time on LSS. You'll find a lot of people who haven't lost hope on MaoJun.

Blauw, blauw, blauw
Keer ik terug naar jou
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEEEEY GUUUUYS!! :)    

Back to top Go down

HEEEEY GUUUUYS!! :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Introductions-