ARASHI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rie

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:42 pm

All Arashi fans please join "Arashi International Fan Map Project"
This is organized by pamujung on LJ

This is a project where pamujung will be sending a world map to Arashi with heart shaped stickers on it representing fans from around the world.

Go here for more info: http://pamujung.livejournal.com/45613.html
Go here for the fan map progress/update: http://pamujung.livejournal.com/45824.html

it will look something like this:
sample map for korean group 2pm (credit pamujung@LJ)

Please join...
I'd love to let Arashi know how many fans they have abroad =D
i'm sure they'll be really happy.. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:38 am

Psst... girls...

If you wanna watch the boys great acting skills, latest collaboration... Last Promise and droll over them... you got to click this link. Credits and everything goes to the producing team, Arashi and all, plus the kind uploader and prayed that it will not be removed so soon neh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rceF0pOAlWA&feature=related

I believe you can find the rest easily. :)
Enjoy!

p/s: HQ w/o subs
Back to top Go down
tika_taki

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:10 am

Maria wrote:

Of course, the fact that nothing actually happened between Jun and Meisa was also a plus. lol :)

can't agree more with you Maria! *lol*
Back to top Go down
aida

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:10 am

thanks hikarichan! ure such an angel.. ^__^ :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:25 am

Wuaaahhh...arigatou, hikari!

But I have to wait till Iīm home because I canīt watch it here
in my office...lol...

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:51 pm

thank you so much hikari-chan!! I immediately watched it the moment i saw your post and I must say that their acting is as always awesome!! and I so love Ohno's portrayal of his character...its so much more riida like than in Arashi itself ne! LOL!!! and Jun wow! so passionate...but i really dun see the chemistry between him and meisa like he had with mao...and nino and sho and aiba even! they are really good...(but ohno's me favourite!) i reallly enjoyed the drama even though I could only understand only 10 percent of it
Back to top Go down
Josy

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:24 am

Stormy Team released Saigo no Yakusoku here!!!
Back to top Go down
http://josylovesjun.livejournal.com/
neji_sorariku

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:47 am

if you're not part of the Stormy community you can also get Saigo no Yakusoku from ANM community from Livejournal..
--------------------------------

just finished watching the drama...OME! i just had to drool over jun=motorcycles...lol! hahaha..their acting skills have really improved a lot! especially aiba :D...i just love how jun snaps at some parts...(the scene with keiko was mecha kakkoi!) i just got irritated with meisa showing the same eye expression all throughout the drama special... nino was naturally amazing.. and sho..lol! i got to see the sho from the quiz show season 2 in one part where Fuyuko asked who he really is...just have to love that part...LOL! and ohno..lol! i was kind of surprised lol! since i haven't had the chance to watch Maou and Uta no oniisan yet, i was surprised with his acting skills..hahaha...anyways, i think their characters in the drama was so them...like how was jun the one who snaps easily, and how ohno is the one who is so calm and the like.. :D anyways, i think a review of a drama would be more appropriate to place in the drama section...so my post would only be up to here..hahaha :) sorry for rambling...LOL!
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Hehe, am glad to share arashi goodies, and fan girl together!
But... looks like the youtube link I posted is no longer valid neh...
nonetheless, dailymotion still have it with subs though. :p
*shhh

Am really thankful the Arashi made this movie together, it really leave a mark in me to and tell me how far they have come, together as Arashi. Compared to their last collaboration, where they are sill green-horn, Sago no Yakusoku show how each individual have grow, but still you can feel the bond of them as a team. I especially like the scene where they crawl on the air hose, and chat nonchalantly about how the whole incident went. It just felt so warm...

Haha, although I thought I should be worry if they escape. Lolz. But the feeling last me till the end... Thank you Arashi, am proud that you guys achieve something big together in these 10 years. :)

"It's still not the end."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:43 pm

neji_sorariku wrote:
and ohno..lol! i was kind of surprised lol! since i haven't had the chance to watch Maou and Uta no oniisan yet, i was surprised with his acting skills..
I'm watching Uta no Onii-san now, and I love it. It's half serious drama, half comedy. I know what you mean about Ohno. I've watched Maou and I'm still to this day constantly amazed by his acting. :) Actually the same goes for Sho too. One of my favorite dramas is The Quiz Show. He put so much emotional energy into his character, practically every episode, and I never tire of re-watching his performance in that drama. :)

EDITED TO ADD:
Just thought you guys would like a nice read. I have no idea where to put this article because it's about their new variety show coming out in April, so I'm putting it here. The article is nice because it mentions them being seasoned actors and being the hardest working Japanese group. :)

http://www.shoutcastblog.com/2010/01/29/arashi-to-kick-off-a-third-television-variety-show-in-april/
Back to top Go down
TataJun

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:22 pm

i've just watched this... pv troublemaker (short version)...
this guys are really amazing... i love the song, i love the dance, i ove them... :sunny:
when will the full version released?... :?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T71NBgAKVk
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:42 pm

@tatajun
You can find discussion on the Troublemaker PV under the Music/Arashi thread.
This is the Actors&Actresses/Arashi thread neh? :)

http://lovesosweet.niceboard.org/music-f13/arashi-part-2-t758-180.htm#25790
Back to top Go down
TataJun

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Oh.. i'm so sorry.. i don't know about it, i haven't discover this forum entirely..
Gomen nasai minna.. *bows*

Hikarichan.. thanx for your correction.. i really appreciate it. *smiles*
Then i'll fly to the correct place.. thanx again.. hehehehe
Back to top Go down
gaea1899

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:29 pm

just read in Arashi On, new summer drama for Jun? Hope its a romantic, comedy :P :P :P
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:10 am

I know this might not be the right thread but because we donīt have a thread for Arashiīs mags shots I decided to post it here:

Itīs the newest Men Non No issues from April 2010 (credits to keiogirl@arashi_on):

I love men in black leather jackets and arenīt they just too HOT!....

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:22 am

limanh wrote:
I know this might not be the right thread but because we donīt have a thread for Arashiīs mags shots I decided to post it here:

Itīs the newest Men Non No issues from April 2010 (credits to keiogirl@arashi_on):

I love men in black leather jackets and arenīt they just too HOT!....

i soooo agree...>.< they are sizzzzling hot! O.o
Back to top Go down
misGA

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:51 am

yeah..they looked hot and more matured in this photo..
love them!! :heart:
Back to top Go down
TataJun

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:58 am

i always love to see this mature side of them...
it was really match with their ages... :D
Back to top Go down
silvergate08

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:51 pm

i saw a rumor about sho and talks about "being VIP treatment ~ weird" i dont exactly read the whole translation because the livejournal account is lock. i think its a negative news because i read the comment like "hope its not true" or "its just a rumor, i think arashi is still humble"

can anybody share here

thanks
Back to top Go down
aida

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:24 pm

yup i read about that too.. he was spotting to be treated a bit too VIP-ish by his staff during Tokujo Kabachi and some media kinda criticized him about this matter..
Back to top Go down
silvergate08

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:46 pm

aida wrote:
yup i read about that too.. he was spotting to be treated a bit too VIP-ish by his staff during Tokujo Kabachi and some media kinda criticized him about this matter..

ooohh~~ so that was the rumor....hmm... probably the staff is the one treating him like a VIP and not sho acting like VIP. well, he is really famous right now, a news leaked that sho earned 300 million yen!
Back to top Go down
aida

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:50 am

yup! he was among the top 5 ne?.. im glad that each one of arashi has their own side work.. it just proved their individual talent.. i guess sho is good at hosting an event since he's been with news zero for a number of years..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:32 am

silvergate08 wrote:
aida wrote:

ooohh~~ so that was the rumor....hmm... probably the staff is the one treating him like a VIP and not sho acting like VIP. well, he is really famous right now, a news leaked that sho earned 300 million yen!

Well, the staff at NHK Kohaku also wrote in their blog that Nino and Jun had an argument backstage but you saw how realistic that was. lol Next time you saw them they were all hunky dory as if nothing happened. So I sometimes question the validity and exaggeration of these blog reports. Sometimes I think there are haters out there who over exaggerate things Arashi do just to get impact. Personally for me I'm like, whatever. Nothing you say is going to change my mind about Sho. The guy was balancing 4 different occupations - Arashi, variety show host, news caster, actor. If he expected certain things I don't think he had a bad attitude or personality asking for them. I just can't imagine him like that. Of course, the flip side to that issue is that maybe it was the staff who was simply not doing their job well taking care of the actors. See how they like that reported. lol

Anyway, Tokujo Kabachi is done. The whole thing is over. Hopefully Sho will have another drama or movie this year. It would be so cool if we could see two Arashi members act together in a drama, like Yamada Taro Monogatari. Saigo no Yakusoku is just not enough. :)
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:28 am

Maria wrote:
Well, the staff at NHK Kohaku also wrote in their blog that Nino and Jun had an argument backstage but you saw how realistic that was. lol Next time you saw them they were all hunky dory as if nothing happened. So I sometimes question the validity and exaggeration of these blog reports. Sometimes I think there are haters out there who over exaggerate things Arashi do just to get impact. Personally for me I'm like, whatever. Nothing you say is going to change my mind about Sho. The guy was balancing 4 different occupations - Arashi, variety show host, news caster, actor. If he expected certain things I don't think he had a bad attitude or personality asking for them. I just can't imagine him like that. Of course, the flip side to that issue is that maybe it was the staff who was simply not doing their job well taking care of the actors. See how they like that reported. lol

Anyway, Tokujo Kabachi is done. The whole thing is over. Hopefully Sho will have another drama or movie this year. It would be so cool if we could see two Arashi members act together in a drama, like Yamada Taro Monogatari. Saigo no Yakusoku is just not enough. :)

Maria, somehow we always have the same opinion about most stuff...lol... :)

Because I think exactly the same...we all know that he is a devoted very hardworking young man with a schedule tiring as hell...So I do think he deserves some spoiling and VIP treatment...just take a look at all the Hollywood stars and I donīt think Sho is even half their size in the way he behaves (and he is working harder!)...and there are always people out there who are envious for his fame and popularity...in YT I once read the same about Jun...saying him being impolite and arrogant...

They canīt be loved by everyone, ne? There are always haters!...*sighs*...But I love my Arashi and they are human beings as well (with all their imperfections just as we all have)...are we loved by everyone?...lol...

Oh, I would be so happy if they could act together again no matter in which combination... :)

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:13 am

limanh wrote:
Maria wrote:

Maria, somehow we always have the same opinion about most stuff...lol... :)

Because I think exactly the same...we all know that he is a devoted very hardworking young man with a schedule tiring as hell...So I do think he deserves some spoiling and VIP treatment...just take a look at all the Hollywood stars and I donīt think Sho is even half their size in the way he behaves (and he is working harder!)...and there are always people out there who are envious for his fame and popularity...in YT I once read the same about Jun...saying him being impolite and arrogant...

They canīt be loved by everyone, ne? There are always haters!...*sighs*...But I love my Arashi and they are human beings as well (with all their imperfections just as we all have)...are we loved by everyone?...lol...

Oh, I would be so happy if they could act together again no matter in which combination...
:)

jun being arrogant and impolite?? hmm... somehow i have a feeling it was his younger years. didnt he always criticize by his other co-stars that he has this "dark" aura, that you can not even talk to him and especially touch him. but after hanadan, if you read his interviews, he did admit that he started to see and treat his surroundings differently, (not the exact words, but you know what i mean and you know of course who influence him *cough*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   

Back to top Go down

ARASHI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next