HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ello!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Ello!!   Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Hi, my name is Karen, I have been an Arashi fan sice Hana Yori Dango and that is how I also became a Mao/Jun fan, I have always thought they are meant for each other. I am a Culinary Arts student I love cooking a lot, baking is ok, I never have patience for that though I can bake. I live in San Antonio T.X. It is usually hot here but been used to it for a long time. I am currently job hunting which is hard to look for especially for cooks, but I do some catering too. I always love reading fanfics about Mao/Jun especially funny and romantic one's. I love mostly reading manga, imagination books, and sometimes mystery and Horror, also some cooking books to give me ideas. I listen to a sorts of music like international mostly Japanese, rock, jazz, and whatever peaks my interest. Well that is all I got about myself. I hope I can make friends here, did I mention that I am a little shy..^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ello!!   Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Nice to meet you. :) Don't worry. A lot of us are also shy in here [especially me]

Enjoy~
Back to top Go down
crsma2

PostSubject: Re: Ello!!   Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Hi yabai22 nee Karen.

Welcome to LSS . Shy wouldn't have thought of that from you cause of your Intro but don't worry most of us here are shy at first and then we warm to each other by just hanging out and asking q's wherever possible. So just have fun and enjoy yourself. Need any help don't hesitate to ask. Hopefully I can try to help .....See you around the forum.
Back to top Go down
jankat

PostSubject: Re: Ello!!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:57 pm

welcome Karen..
Im Arashi´s fan too..my fav group
enjoy your time here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ello!!   

Back to top Go down

Ello!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top