HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Do you realize?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Do you realize?   Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:37 am

hi, may i ask you something.. do you guys realize that matsujun seems so happy lately.. i mean, this year he looks really happy, he always smile and funny.. i mean not always have his DoS mood :D i wonder why? (wedding plan maybe?)

i remember in 24h tv when arashi read their letters, do you realize his serious face turn into a small smile when he says "i`m looking forward on how i will spend my life when i`m in 30's" i wonder what makes him smile.. i mean, he wants to get married when he is 30 right? is that what comes into his mind that makes him smile like that? is there anything to do with mao chan? xD

besides, in arafes, when the press ask him something about what makes him happy .. he answered "For me, it would be AraFes. And the work that I'll be doing next" and he keeps teasing "kiminaru?" don`t you think it`s quite suspicious because on that time their (maoxjun) wedding rumour still fresh xD hehe.. he doesn`t seem care what people will speculate xD or maybe he just too in love that he doesn`t able to make it secret anymore..

and do you realize that it`s quite fishy, when mao chan become the guest in HnA sharehouse but not with jun.. i mean the staff surely know that fan would love it if the sharehouse would be maotsujun, but why they don`t do like that,, is there something to be hidden from being so obvious? xD

and do you realize when aiba imitate shun oguri in the last night vsarashi, aiba said makino directly towards jun.. and remember when the camera focus on him.. he is smiling so widely..

with their couple accessories, their reaction, and everything that can make us link them together.. i just can`t wait the day when they will officially get married..

i know, it`s just simple evidence or (assumption) but because i really love them, i hope it`s true.. i badly want them to settle down and live happily forever and ever.. :D
Back to top Go down
love_tiff_love

PostSubject: Re: Do you realize?   Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:27 am

violet_49 wrote:
hi, may i ask you something.. do you guys realize that matsujun seems so happy lately.. i mean, this year he looks really happy, he always smile and funny.. i mean not always have his DoS mood :D i wonder why? (wedding plan maybe?)

i remember in 24h tv when arashi read their letters, do you realize his serious face turn into a small smile when he says "i`m looking forward on how i will spend my life when i`m in 30's" i wonder what makes him smile.. i mean, he wants to get married when he is 30 right? is that what comes into his mind that makes him smile like that? is there anything to do with mao chan? xD

besides, in arafes, when the press ask him something about what makes him happy .. he answered "For me, it would be AraFes. And the work that I'll be doing next" and he keeps teasing "kiminaru?" don`t you think it`s quite suspicious because on that time their (maoxjun) wedding rumour still fresh xD hehe.. he doesn`t seem care what people will speculate xD or maybe he just too in love that he doesn`t able to make it secret anymore..

and do you realize that it`s quite fishy, when mao chan become the guest in HnA sharehouse but not with jun.. i mean the staff surely know that fan would love it if the sharehouse would be maotsujun, but why they don`t do like that,, is there something to be hidden from being so obvious? xD

and do you realize when aiba imitate shun oguri in the last night vsarashi, aiba said makino directly towards jun.. and remember when the camera focus on him.. he is smiling so widely..

with their couple accessories, their reaction, and everything that can make us link them together.. i just can`t wait the day when they will officially get married..

i know, it`s just simple evidence or (assumption) but because i really love them, i hope it`s true.. i badly want them to settle down and live happily forever and ever.. :D

i know what you mean!!! i was thinking about the exact same thing today about jun being really happy lately!

but speaking of arafes, the "kininaru" part is actually talking about the DJ cuz it's the press is before his performace.

but in general, i totally agree with you saying he's happy! and gradually becoming happy day by day entering 2012.

and he's expression changed to around 2008 and 2009. he has this smile that he always has when he is with mao, the shy and cute smile!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you realize?   Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:45 am

love_tiff_love wrote:

i know what you mean!!! i was thinking about the exact same thing today about jun being really happy lately!

but speaking of arafes, the "kininaru" part is actually talking about the DJ cuz it's the press is before his performace.

but in general, i totally agree with you saying he's happy! and gradually becoming happy day by day entering 2012.

and he's expression changed to around 2008 and 2009. he has this smile that he always has when he is with mao, the shy and cute smile!

yeah, exactly! he has that smile that show us that he`s really happy lately :D i hope theY are really in relationship and will become together finally :D
Back to top Go down
zutto_junoue

PostSubject: Re: Do you realize?   Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:42 pm

just as love_tiff_love said, the "work" that Jun was describing in the interview was his being a DJ later in that same concert...

And just like love_tiff_love, I agree with you about Jun being all smiles and happy lately... I've noticed that too.. A lot of fans have noticed that too.. Even those who are not Maotsujun fans noticed how happy he is nowadays.. And I also think his DoS image is slowly fading...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you realize?   

Back to top Go down

Do you realize?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: