HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

jun is suspicious..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: jun is suspicious..   Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:32 pm

hi guys!

this morning when i`m go online, i see someone updated about arashi members favourite song in the popcorn album.. this is the answer

aiba and sho = up to you
ohno = akashi & cosmos
nino = tabi wa tsuzuku yo & cosmos
jun = whole album

that`s not fishy right? but, what makes it become suspicious is earlier in FC message he said that he likes 'WAITING FOR YOU'.. but i wonder why he should choose to the whole album? i mean, he could just say that he likes that song and the whole album :D this is the lyrics :D

http://yarukizero.livejournal.com/134616.html

this song is about after all the things they have went through, he don`t afraid anymore.. he wants to be with her and his heart is waiting for her.. awww, what a lovely song :') i wonder whether he thinks of mao chan while choosing this song at first xD and when he realize it is suspicious then he change it to the whole album :D hehehe, i just curious because he can just be honest and say that he likes this song :D i know, i am being too excited here without valid reason but i just too much in love with them and i hope it`s true :D hehehe
Back to top Go down
newbieth

PostSubject: Re: jun is suspicious..   Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Thanks violet_49 for sharing this. I agree that Jun sounds fishy. Jun is usually specific about his answer and when he chose "the whole album", this wasn't Jun. The lyric of "Waiting for you" matches Jun and Mao very well. No wonder why its Jun's favourite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jun is suspicious..   Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:50 am

newbieth wrote:
Thanks violet_49 for sharing this. I agree that Jun sounds fishy. Jun is usually specific about his answer and when he chose "the whole album", this wasn't Jun. The lyric of "Waiting for you" matches Jun and Mao very well. No wonder why its Jun's favourite.

ahhh, thank you for agree with me yeah, it`s true that jun usually specific in giving the answers but he seems nit this time :) hehehehe, and it`s true that waiting for you is a song that really suit mao chan and jun kun :) i wonder if he really thinks about mao chan while singing waiting for you..~~ kyaaaa~~~
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: jun is suspicious..   Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:05 am

Ohhh what a beautiful song!!! It really fits to him and Mao-chan.
I agreed that it was a very suspicious attitude...maybe he though that if he answer the true, somebody could ask him why. So, the easiest way to avoid it was answering "the whole album".

Jun, just marry Mao-chan!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jun is suspicious..   

Back to top Go down

jun is suspicious..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1