HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hello <3   Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:29 am

Hello everyone! So uhm... first of all, i am so new to this. And this is the very first time that I've ever shipped a J-drama couple (on & off screen) so hard. I can't even explain what I feel. Lol. And yeah tbh, like what I said I am so new to this kind of shipping since I originally started with K-pop and stuff (like if you ship a couple, you directly visit Soompi forums and etc haha). And everyone knows that Kor & Jap cultures are really different. But truthfully guys... I was so confused because I can't find any discussions of Maotsujun in public forums and website. Lol. So yeah. That prolly explain why I'm here.

My name's Elley. I'm 18. A Filipino living in Austria. ^^
I just recently finished watching HanaDan (from the first part until the Final movie) because Dramafever had sent me an email notif that Mao and Jun are dating and are even getting married (i'm like WHAAAT!! REALLY?! akshsgksldhs!!!) so I decided to watch the series. And I don't know what to say or explain how I even ended up here. LOL. I can only say I was smitten by the MaoJun teamup and their extremely wonderful chemistry. I'm like... guys I can feel the sparks!! It's everywhere! It's basically exploding. Gosh. And I feel shy and embarrassed and mad at myself why I only decided to watch the series now although I've heard about them before. LMAO. J-pop and J-dramas weren't really my style... but I totally regret now. Haha. I hope I'm not too late to join the bandwagon...? :) ❤️

-elley
Back to top Go down
dicaspcaye

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3   Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:42 pm

welcome :)  hope you enjoy your stay here :)   
Back to top Go down
http://brixrcliffs.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3   Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:11 pm

dicaspcaye wrote:
welcome :)  hope you enjoy your stay here :)   

Thank you! I see you're from the Philippines too! Nice to meet you hehe   
Back to top Go down
chii

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3   Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:45 am

Hi Elley! It's never too late. :) Welcome to LSS! Enjoy your dose of Maotsujun here. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3   Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:09 pm

chii wrote:
Hi Elley! It's never too late. :) Welcome to LSS! Enjoy your dose of Maotsujun here. :)

Thank you!! :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3   

Back to top Go down

Hello <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: