HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:34 am

FORMER MEMBER: D'Nash

Today, as I login to LSS, I'm surprised, why it denied me??!!! :scratch: Now, I'm introducing myself immediately to besure that this kind of thing won't happen to me again... I'm sorry that the admin have to delete my account! It's all because I've stuck with my graduation exam from university for a month. I completely forgot to do this! Sorry! :P
My nick is D'Nash. It came from my favorite boyband from Spain - D'Nash. They are a really good one! Besides, I'm from Viet Nam. A country with long coastlines. In my country, Maotsujun are quite popular (not famous). All of my friends love this perfect couple. I can say that my love for them lead me to this forum! Among Japanese actresses, I think Mao fits Jun the most. They look just perfect for each other! :cheers: In addition, I hold the view that MatsuJun seems to be happier whenever he's with Mao.
Besides Maotsujun, I'm obsessed with Arashi, Oguri Shun, French music, operah...as well as Bollywood's music and movies. I love riding bicycle; reading novels and mangas; playing computer games... Talking about bicycle, as I came China, I was impressed by seeing all the nation drive only cars, bicycles and electronic bicycles. China forbits motos. I love that idea! :sunny:
I desire to be a teacher; therefore, I chose to study at Educational University. Now I'm thinking about learning TESOL certificate to widen and improve my teaching skills. Eventually, I'm learning to help my father in his small business in textile step by step. That's all about me. I'm extremely happy to find this forum! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:29 am

Welcome D'Nash on LSS :)
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:10 am

Welcome D'Nash ! ^^
Back to top Go down
Kytana
The Queen of LSS
The Queen of LSS

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:44 pm

Hey. Good thing you posted. XD I'm going through a lot of deletions at this time. SO... just keep posting. ;) The new rule is both introduction and keeping 10 posts. You have another month. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.niceboard.net/
kuro~neko

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:47 am

hi D'Nash^^
welcome to LSS! :cheers:
hope you'll enjoying yourself here :)
Back to top Go down
iceycuty03
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:23 pm

Wow!!! Hi D'Nash!!!

Nice introduction!
You can call me Ice!!!
Nice meeting you!!! :)

Someday, instead of talking, I think we can talk just by our EYES" - Ba~ka girls
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/iceydoodle
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: