HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
avatar

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:51 pm

Matsumoto Jun




This is the Matsumoto Jun trivia thread, post any MatsuJun related topics.
Back to top Go down
Zohariel

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2008-08-14
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:39 pm

I have a question regarding the time Jun was in Las Vegas during shooting... He went to watch the Cirque du Soleil "Love" show, right? Was that before or after he had to return to Japan to do some work?
Back to top Go down
padme

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:54 am

uhmm i think is before n_nī uhmmm
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:58 am

i think it was before, when they were shouting HYD Final.
Back to top Go down
kiki



Posts : 115
Join date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:38 am

jun last princess is out.
go here http://community.livejournal.com/tobenaitsubasa/tag/the+last+princess if you want to dl it.
Back to top Go down
liddoxcookie

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:40 am

thanks for the link
Back to top Go down
kawaiijun

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-08-16
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:00 am

kiki wrote:
jun last princess is out.
go here http://community.livejournal.com/tobenaitsubasa/tag/the+last+princess if you want to dl it.

Megaupload doesn't work for me. So please someone upload it on mediafire.

If possible,I'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
kiki



Posts : 115
Join date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:42 am

kawaiijun wrote:
kiki wrote:
jun last princess is out.
go here http://community.livejournal.com/tobenaitsubasa/tag/the+last+princess if you want to dl it.

Megaupload doesn't work for me. So please someone upload it on mediafire.

If possible,I'll be happy.
she got mediafire here
http://nana-komatsu7.livejournal.com/67478.html
be fast cause i think she open for a week only.
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

avatar

Posts : 830
Join date : 2008-09-29
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:22 am

Minna, did anyone watch the latest Shukudai? In Aibaland section, Jun was asked to act an expression based on the question given, he was called twice. Note that it was related to GF and Wife, and his reaction to the question was so kawaii... haha... just so wanted to know what is the question about...
Back to top Go down
griffenhawk

avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:54 am

I just saw it. It was cute/hilarious xD I think the first question was something like "Your GF's dad is Bill Gates" but I have no idea what the 2nd question is about. Both times Jun went it sort of reminded me of Domyouji. =P
Back to top Go down
kiki



Posts : 115
Join date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:46 am

the second one is the wife you love for year want to divorce you.
Back to top Go down
nymph1234

avatar

Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:44 pm

hikarichan wrote:
Minna, did anyone watch the latest Shukudai? In Aibaland section, Jun was asked to act an expression based on the question given, he was called twice. Note that it was related to GF and Wife, and his reaction to the question was so kawaii... haha... just so wanted to know what is the question about...


aah... i really wanna see that show... do you know what date or which episode it is?? is it on youtube??
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

avatar

Posts : 830
Join date : 2008-09-29
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:46 pm

nymph1234 wrote:
hikarichan wrote:
Minna, did anyone watch the latest Shukudai? In Aibaland section, Jun was asked to act an expression based on the question given, he was called twice. Note that it was related to GF and Wife, and his reaction to the question was so kawaii... haha... just so wanted to know what is the question about...


aah... i really wanna see that show... do you know what date or which episode it is?? is it on youtube??

You can watch the full episode at Veoh: Shukudai #112
Enjoy~
:)

This episode is super fun I think, Tegoshi is quite funny and Jun is exceptionally hyper in food tasting. Never see him make such a big reaction in that section before~

In previous episode, his reaction is also big, and funny when Suzet~ give him a nick name, Lolz...
Well, something good have must happen to him lately nah...
Hehehe...
Back to top Go down
nymph1234

avatar

Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:25 am

hikarichan wrote:
nymph1234 wrote:
hikarichan wrote:
Minna, did anyone watch the latest Shukudai? In Aibaland section, Jun was asked to act an expression based on the question given, he was called twice. Note that it was related to GF and Wife, and his reaction to the question was so kawaii... haha... just so wanted to know what is the question about...


aah... i really wanna see that show... do you know what date or which episode it is?? is it on youtube??

You can watch the full episode at Veoh: Shukudai #112
Enjoy~
:)

This episode is super fun I think, Tegoshi is quite funny and Jun is exceptionally hyper in food tasting. Never see him make such a big reaction in that section before~

In previous episode, his reaction is also big, and funny when Suzet~ give him a nick name, Lolz...
Well, something good have must happen to him lately nah...
Hehehe...

aah~ sadly veoh isn't available in my country..

the government closed it last year cus eit seems that the najority that uses veoh watches it for porn :oops: :oops:


aah~ *sulking in a corner
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

avatar

Posts : 830
Join date : 2008-09-29
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:23 am

@nymph
ah... pls dun. Tenjo-san posted part of in the vox blog. So you can watch there? :)
Back to top Go down
nymph1234

avatar

Posts : 159
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:50 am

hikarichan wrote:
@nymph
ah... pls dun. Tenjo-san posted part of in the vox blog. So you can watch there? :)

ajj...i'm not really familiar with that... do you have a link?
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

avatar

Posts : 830
Join date : 2008-09-29
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:57 pm

nymph1234 wrote:
hikarichan wrote:
@nymph
ah... pls dun. Tenjo-san posted part of in the vox blog. So you can watch there? :)

ajj...i'm not really familiar with that... do you have a link?

From the maotsujun thread, think you manage got the video form youtube, right? :)

Edit:
Jun is SOOO cute in his new CM~
Posted the link in the CM thread~
:)

Thanks for reminding Junbait, just got carried away with his anything goes :p


Last edited by hikarichan on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evolecallaw

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:37 pm

His new CM is so cute. While watching it, I can't help but imagine it'll be so amazing if that girl is Mao chan. :)
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
avatar

Posts : 305
Join date : 2008-08-16
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:22 pm

@evolecallaw and Hikarichan

hi!
please post CM talks in the CM thread. Don't worry you're not in trouble or anything. Just a friendly reminder
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
hikarichan

avatar

Posts : 830
Join date : 2008-09-29
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:14 am

Minna, am not sure where to post this but there's Yahoo!Japan movie award going on, Jun is nominated as best actor. If you gals interest to vote for Jun, here's the link~
:)
http://banduke.yahoo.co.jp/movie02/index.html

Edit:
Results is out!
Congrats to Jun, he's voted as second~
http://banduke.yahoo.co.jp/movie02/index.html
* he lost to L-san :/





Last edited by hikarichan on Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lenzi123

avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:56 pm

Junbait wrote:
@evolecallaw and Hikarichan

hi!
please post CM talks in the CM thread. Don't worry you're not in trouble or anything. Just a friendly reminder
...

I think this is it... I just saw it and yes, he looks so handsome and sweet..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFzWtYHFjYA
Back to top Go down
Zohariel

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2008-08-14
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:33 am

I have a question for you Jun experts. You know that silver ring he ALWAYS wears on his right middle finger (or left, I have no clue... considering somtimes pictures/vids are mirrored (...right? or not LOL I get so confused with the mirror/reflection tihng))? I don't know how to describe it... lol. And also that skull ring, it's also in silver I think? How long has he had them?



You can see both of them on this pic. Sorry it's not clear, it's the only pic of Jun I have that you can see these rings haha.
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
avatar

Posts : 305
Join date : 2008-08-16
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:30 pm

He had those rings for a reallllly long time now. He wears on skull ring on practicially every fingure, before I always saw it on his index figure but it started to move back and forth from index to ring figure and now it seems to be ring figure ( on the right hand) I pay very close attention to his hands becuase I LOVE his hands... Arashi gave me a hand fetish
As to WHEN he got it... well... I didn't see it during Iza Now time period so maybe it was during One (sorry but I don't really remember years butI know when the order of their albums) Just to clear up, it isn't a Vivienne Westwood ring and other celebrities seems to have this ring as well.
as for the other silver one.... I might be wrong but I've only seen that more often lately...( or I've only noticed it more often lately XD)
hope this helps ^__^;;;
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
Zohariel

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2008-08-14
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:22 pm

uwahh thanks Junbait!! You helped a ton! ^_^ about the silver ring, do you think he started wearing it around hanadan period? and also do you know what kind of ring it is? (brand and model) it's a really nice ring.



and this is totally random LOL but did you see arashi on MSSL 2008? b/c during the one love performance I'd like to know which rings he is wearing haha 'cause he removes his right glove but I can't clearly see which rings it is... bahaha random right? xD

and yes I have to admit, Jun has sexy hands... OMG. haha
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
avatar

Posts : 305
Join date : 2008-08-16
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:28 am

Sorry but I have no idea what brand /model his rings are .... but it's hghly possible that he started wearing those rings around HYD period
and I just watched MSSL again... I think I see a flash of silver on his middle finger??? >__<
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   

Back to top Go down
 
Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
 Similar topics
-
» What would be "gadget nirvana" for you?
» "LED Madness" Contest *Canada and usa only*
» "Color Couture" Jewelry Sweepstakes *usa only*
» One aspect of "information overload" on the internet...
» Topamax "Just blah"... how to fight it?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: