Share | 

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:48 am

griffenhawk wrote:
Basically the two guys are asking about Arashi and who they spend the most time with.

Sho says yesterday he phoned Aiba and than really fast after that, Nino AND Jun were like "Why?". Then Sho says he phoned Aiba before News Zero and Jun was like "Why would you phone Aiba for news?" (I think...?) and than Aiba explains that when Sho called him he was really nervous because it's weird for members to call each other so Aiba thought something was wrong. But actually Sho just wanted to tell Aiba that a pro-wrestler had died (cause Aiba likes pro-wrestling) Then the guests ask Jun who he contacts most.

Jun's not sure who he talks to the most and so he's like "The last member was.. probably Nino..."

Then Nino says he went to the Smile Studio and Nino signed his name to order a Staff T-shirt and so Jun texted Nino later and asked "Do you really want a t-shirt?" and Nino replied "yes"

griffenhawk- Thank you very much for the translation.I don't see really anything for Jun to be jealous of. Both Jun and Nino were just curious because probably, the members normally don't talk much outside their work together since everyone are also busy with their own. But with Jun, I am hoping that Jun and Nino are spending more time together talking about Mao.
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:13 pm

iceycuty03 wrote:
Clip from yesterdays ANS

Sho loving aiba and jun being jealous???

Jun saying that he loves Nino but is looking at Sho???

---> Girls, help me translate this vid.. I really want to know how jealous is Jun to Sho... :P

Oh yay! Thank you for this clip, I was looking for this AnS (particularly this part) streaming! Now if only I could find the word-for-word translation I ran into by accident earlier today. x_x Although griffenhawk does a fine job in summarizing it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
tommi

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:21 pm

hikarichan wrote:
Mitte mitte, Jun-kun in lots of show, singing Everything.
Just couldn't decide which of him i like most, cause I like Everything!
His outfit, his dance moves, and or his hyperness~
He just looks like he is enjoying it, esp in Music Lovers, when he sings Hadanashi no Mirai, love it!

Music Lovers- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl_uEZacFgU
Music Station - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcYENeyo47E
Utaban- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9yimHxtCa0

:)

Thanks for the post. Jun dances well, a bit like Kim Hyun Joong. Fluid movements.
Back to top Go down
bellisaria

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:04 am

griffenhawk wrote:
Basically the two guys are asking about Arashi and who they spend the most time with.

Sho says yesterday he phoned Aiba and than really fast after that, Nino AND Jun were like "Why?". Then Sho says he phoned Aiba before News Zero and Jun was like "Why would you phone Aiba for news?" (I think...?) and than Aiba explains that when Sho called him he was really nervous because it's weird for members to call each other so Aiba thought something was wrong. But actually Sho just wanted to tell Aiba that a pro-wrestler had died (cause Aiba likes pro-wrestling) Then the guests ask Jun who he contacts most.

Jun's not sure who he talks to the most and so he's like "The last member was.. probably Nino..."

Then Nino says he went to the Smile Studio and Nino signed his name to order a Staff T-shirt and so Jun texted Nino later and asked "Do you really want a t-shirt?" and Nino replied "yes"

Thanks for the small translation, it is alwasys interesting when they talk about their relationship. They're definitely a close group!!
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:27 am

Jun fails! That's pretty rare, right?

See for yourself: Himitsu no Arashi-chan. <-- click!

We get to see his first date plan, then what his response is when he spots his girlfriend with another guy...

I felt sorry for him as I watched this episode.
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:54 pm

novemberbaby wrote:
Jun fails! That's pretty rare, right?

See for yourself: Himitsu no Arashi-chan. <-- click!

We get to see his first date plan, then what his response is when he spots his girlfriend with another guy...

I felt sorry for him as I watched this episode.

I watched part of the episode and I also feel sorry for Jun. Somehow he was not as interested as he should be. His poses were not convincing for the girls to choose him. The others were nicely posed standing up but he just sat there with a pose of like a "loser"especially when only Sho and Jun only left*sighs*. What happened there? Sho was trying his best(putting on/off the scarf) to be chosen but Jun was like "whatever".I don't know maybe only my imagination.
Back to top Go down
tommi

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:40 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI4pl5Pq7Yo&feature=related

This is so funny. Not Jun's week, but I reckon the girls dump him in the water because they wanted to see his wet shirt clinging onto his body. He is hot. She is sooooo lucky.
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:56 pm

tommi wrote:

This is so funny. Not Jun's week, but I reckon the girls dump him in the water because they wanted to see his wet shirt clinging onto his body. He is hot. She is sooooo lucky.

Thanks for the link. I watched it and I love Jun's smile/laugh there. I couldn't understand a word they say enjoyed watching Jun. May be somebody can give a translation. Thannks in advance.
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:27 pm

magzhydfan wrote:
tommi wrote:

Thanks for the link. I watched it and I love Jun's smile/laugh there. I couldn't understand a word they say enjoyed watching Jun. May be somebody can give a translation. Thannks in advance.

Hehe, yeah, love his expression totally in this segment. His smiles, his evilness and shyness when comes to oshima-san, cause he know he can talk his way through~ Lolz... and his yabai, yabai expression... and at last, him dripping sexy. Lolz... but do feel for him neh, that water is freezing cold. I tried cold spa before, 14 dgree and its painfully cold, i mean pain. And this is with ice, so it must be hurting.

Ok, main bulk of the reason he is thrown off is he gives an untacful answer to the last question. What will you do when you saw your gf with a guy? Our dear Jun neh, its evil. Haha, he said he would purposely mail/text her "i see you are enjoying yourself". And he was bashed when he said this... even by oshima-san neh. Hahaha, ja that's why. So oshima-san was apologizing to him in the end... Lolz...

But neh, minna, did you watch last weeks? Where they are ask what meal they want a gf to prepare for them? Hehe, well, Jun choose breakfast of course. Sounds familiar?
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:51 pm

I just watched the video...pooooor Jun, buuut I think he knew that he would be the one from the reaction of the girls...lol...
and he wasnīt too disappointed afterwards, right?

I donīt know about you but I admire him more for being honest...he knew that those girls donīt like his answer but he still
said it...didnīt he already admit that he is the jealous kind of men...
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:01 pm

hikarichan wrote:
magzhydfan wrote:
tommi wrote:

Hehe, yeah, love his expression totally in this segment. His smiles, his evilness and shyness when comes to oshima-san, cause he know he can talk his way through~ Lolz... and his yabai, yabai expression... and at last, him dripping sexy. Lolz... but do feel for him neh, that water is freezing cold. I tried cold spa before, 14 dgree and its painfully cold, i mean pain. And this is with ice, so it must be hurting.

Ok, main bulk of the reason he is thrown off is he gives an untacful answer to the last question. What will you do when you saw your gf with a guy? Our dear Jun neh, its evil. Haha, he said he would purposely mail/text her "i see you are enjoying yourself". And he was bashed when he said this... even by oshima-san neh. Hahaha, ja that's why. So oshima-san was apologizing to him in the end... Lolz... ,
But neh, minna, did you watch last weeks? Where they are ask what meal they want a gf to prepare for them? Hehe, well, Jun choose breakfast of course. Sounds familiar?

hikarichan- thank you for the translation. Oh so that's what he said. Somebody already explained it before and I didn't get it,Wooo *throw head towards the wall*, I shoud really start to learn Japanese. Anyway, I just love Jun's laugh and the freezing water, that must be hurting. But looks like everybody watching were enjoying. poor Jun. About his answer, I wonder if he would really do it if he sees Mao walking with somebody else. I would like to see that.
And about last weeks, not sure if it was posted.Will check it up. So breafast huh, But Mao is not morning person. What he will do?
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:18 pm

@limnah
Eh, that's one of the reason that i like him... frank. always. he is not shy about it, nor afraid to admit, nor talk big about it, nor being defensive, nor being sour about it. Just plain and simple. being him, being jun. :)
Jun rocks. Haha.

Yeah... he was cool about it. Really. Haha. Hehe... yeah, that's jun. :p

@magzhydfan
No prob. Haha, if he did that to mao, am sure she will give him a smart come back. But somehow, i feel that he didnt meant to text that in a jealousy outrage manner. Cause i feel that jun is someone who will trust his partner. Its more like a playful, teasingly evil him want to tell his gf, "i saw you with a guy yo, :p", that kind.
He tried to explain in the show, but the ladies just won't hear it... and he was just laughing it through like "yabai... iieeh... yabai..." (now how can i explain myself) you know what i mean?

But that's jun, he's not someone who go all out in explaining stuff like this to make him look good... And he will accept the game's consequences gracefully. :D

Hmm, actually i think asking a girl such question is quite a tactic. On the surface, as a girl who receive that, you will feel doki doki, what shall i do, where is he, did he see me?
But if you are not doing something fishy, what will you do? You'll be excited that he is nearby and you will want to share your good/bad times with him as well.
If the girl is up to no good, then its either a long reply or a no reply.
So its a win-win situation for him. This is really worth a thought :p

Indeed the youngest in the band, the way he keep twirling around the chair is so cute!!!
Back to top Go down
tommi

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Isn't Jun a cutie? He is soooo relaxed these days, I love the change. In the past he would most probably have gone :x
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:44 pm

Looks like the discussions on Jun's thread and Maotsujun's thread is of same topic. It is intertwined and we can't help it.

But back on focussing at Jun, he is a bit restless and smiley when it comes to girlfriend topic. Can't wait to see more episodes like that. How often do they have topics about girlfriend? I just noticed(based on my understanding on translation) that ony Jun mentioned that he will go to Chiba with his girlfriend to surf.
Back to top Go down
iceycuty03
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:00 am

Presenting...
Sakurai baby VS Ninomiya baby

Matsumoto baby VS Ohno baby

Hahahaha... lol!

Someday, instead of talking, I think we can talk just by our EYES" - Ba~ka girls
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/iceydoodle
magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:40 am

iceycuty03 wrote:
Presenting...

Hahahaha... lol!

iceycuty03- Can' t see the video. It says "Embedding disabled by request". Do you have link for this video? Thanks
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:09 pm

^ Just click on the video itself and a new window to the video on Youtube should open up. Do the same thing whenever it says embedded request isn't allowed. :)

OH MY GOD. THEY ALL MAKE CUTE BABIES! (As expected, Sho's the only one who will answer as a baby, just as he did when he was the cat. Haha.)

Jun's tan looks good. Makes him more mature. <3
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:24 pm

iceycuty03 wrote:
Presenting...

Hahahaha... lol!

AHHHH!!! I was looking for this! O_O

It's so cute! Thank you for sharing. Sho... *hugs* Somehow, Jun makes that baby outfit work. *laughs* Ohno, you're so adorable. Nino, OH MY GOD. *wants to steal*
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:08 pm

The baby outfits suit them all but I like Nino's face more, he is sooo like a baby.
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Jun is one cute baby! hehe but i think ohno is the best baby!! haha!

i agree with everybody, i like jun's tan.. I think he is sexier with a tan.. when i watched everything mv, i almost died because jun was so sexy with his glasses on.. she is so lucky!
Back to top Go down
apollshinjin

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:21 pm

aww... they were all so cute. especially jun. he would have looked more baby-ish if his "bangs" weren't in the way. haha. sho was so funny with that angry face. ohno was hilarious when his face got trapped in the plastic. haha
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:59 pm

What days are Arashi shows shown? I'm looking forward for another video of Jun every week.
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:57 am

magzhydfan wrote:
What days are Arashi shows shown? I'm looking forward for another video of Jun every week.

For shukudai, its shown every monday. For himitsu no arashi i think its everu thursdau and for vs. arashi every saturdays. for the times they are shown, i know shukudai is shown in japan late like 11pm but for vs arashi and HnA i am not sure.
Back to top Go down
griffenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:15 am

magzhydfan wrote:

Shukudai-kun: Monday @ 12pm
Himitsu: Thursday @ 10:00pm
VS Arashi: Saturday @ 1:00pm
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:01 am

griffenhawk wrote:
magzhydfan wrote:

Shukudai-kun: Monday @ 12pm
Himitsu: Thursday @ 10:00pm
VS Arashi: Saturday @ 1:00pm

Thank you for the schedule. This thread has no activity for a while now. Just want to know if this video is from last Saturday's VS Arashi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro1mfe9nqas&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdienanh.net%2Fforums%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D857%26page%3D162&feature=player_embedded

Jun as usual very good in catching the pipes. I laughed at Sho's face when one of the guest stood head down and Sho tried to imitate. But Jun is a bit quiet this days. I wonder why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next