HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hajimemashite soshite yoroshiku (^-^)Y

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hajimemashite soshite yoroshiku (^-^)Y   Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:55 pm

Konnichiwa minna san. I would like to introduce myself:
I'm Yumi from germany.
The reason why I love Maotsujun is of course because of HYD. I just finished watching the dorama and am now searching for Videos, Pictures and STORY's of the cutest couple I've ever seen.
Originally I was only a Matsumoto Jun Fan, but when I saw the Dorama I thought something childish like "If I can't be the one, only she can" haha sounds kinda stupid... so I was always feeling with Tsukushi when she broke up with Domyouji or she was betrayed by someone... Ah this dorama was really superb.
I think Iam alot like the character Makino Tsukushi... thats another reason why I think Inoue acted her out perfectly and naturaly.

So I hope that everyone here will be taking goog care of me from now on. And that we can share opionions and interesting infos.
I hope to see many videos of those too because I only saw them in Doramas till now ^^

For you to know who I'm and how I look like. Here is a picture from 2 weeks ago when I went on a MSC cruise :)

Take care everyone
Ja ne
Back to top Go down
princess_jime
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant

PostSubject: Re: Hajimemashite soshite yoroshiku (^-^)Y   Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:42 am

Welcome to LSS! I hope you'll have a great time here, post a lot, make friends and rejoice in maotsujun goodness ne. XD

Ah, see, we're all in the "stupid thought" category lol! lol! lol! "if it's got to be someone, it has to be mao-chan" (for jun-kun I mean).

:albino: :cherry: :drunken:

Visit my blog Here!. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://randomarashi.blogspot.com
anamikaela

PostSubject: Re: Hajimemashite soshite yoroshiku (^-^)Y   Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:34 am

Hi Yumi! Welcome to the home of Maotsujun Lovers (Mao + Matsujun = Maotsujun)...

I'm having a great time here especially that the members are very supportive of the couple and very kind...plus the fact that they have good "eyes" and "analysis" on what's the real score between our favorite couple.

Try reading the archives where you can read a lot of stuff about them and where you can find downloadable videos or photos. Some of them were already deleted...
But I'm sure LSS still has enough stuff to satisfy your craving for the two...just like me.

Enjoy! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
kuro~neko

PostSubject: Re: Hajimemashite soshite yoroshiku (^-^)Y   Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:35 pm

hi yumi^^
welcome to LSS! :cheers:
hope you'll enjoying yourself here :)
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward

PostSubject: Re: Hajimemashite soshite yoroshiku (^-^)Y   Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:25 am

welcome!!! i love your comment! I hope they are really a couple i cannot accept anyone else except for mao. They are so cute together. enjoy LSS! i hope that you will find the videos and stories, and in this forum there are alot! You recommend you read the first thread, there are actually 10 threads now.. please be patient.. Again, welcome to LSS
Back to top Go down
jmc_iuqcaj

PostSubject: Re: Hajimemashite soshite yoroshiku (^-^)Y   Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:40 pm

Hi Yumi!...

Welcome to LSS!... :flower:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hajimemashite soshite yoroshiku (^-^)Y   

Back to top Go down

Hajimemashite soshite yoroshiku (^-^)Y
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: